Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas




On this day after Christmas, i want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. The winter chill is in the air. My advent readings are reminding me that Advent is a time of waiting . A time of anticipation.


I'm still adjusting to sharing the kids at Christmas. This is my third year doing it. I'm still not entirely used to it. But i guess i'm getting better at it. We had a good time together. They were with their mom and her side of the family Christmas Eve. I picked them up around 11 on Christmas day. The biggest gift was the game Rock Band. At least it's something they can do together. Then we went to my mom's for dinner (which i brought). That was nice. Then to the movies to see Valkyrie (We wanted to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button but it was sold out). Over all a good Christmas in this new "normal" i'm living.

No comments: