Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween










Last night i took my boys to the harvest party at the church i used to pastor. It's always an awkward experience, as i'm flooded with people wanting to tell me how much they miss me and wanting to know how i am. It's easier now that i have a job and i'm doing better. But it's still strange. People always feel the freedom to share their opinions about hwo things went down.




It was fun having all four of my boys there though. W was there with his girlfriend, and he was dressed like Garth from Wayne's world. His brother TJ was dressed as Wayne. They looked great together.



E was dressed as V from V for Vendetta, and spent most of his time giving people the creeps. He even made a kid cry! C first dressed with a hairy beard and a pot for a potted plant, telling people he was "Hairy Potter." But then it got to itchy so he got his face painted like the drummer for Kiss.




Despite the awkwardness, it was good being with my boys. I rode the mechanical bull on a bet that i would if TJ would. I played the gladiator game with E, tho he kicked my butt and i have a sore neck and back today from it.




Overall it was a good day. It's nice to have more and more of those lately.

No comments: